On March 25-29, 2014, Professional Training for Women™ and ShePOWERNetwork™ will host the inaugural ShePOWER Business Week™, featuring the first ever “Support A Women-Owned Business Day” and the “State of Her Business” Symposium.
ShePOWER BUSINESS WEEK™ (SPBW™) is a week-long examination and celebration of the growth of women-owned businesses and its impact on our global economy. SPBW™ is anchored by solution-based seminars, business expo, key connection opportunities and our signature “State of Her Business” Symposium all designed to educate, empower and maximize the success of women in business.
Events are held Tuesday—Saturday, March 25 through March 29, 2014 at the Raleigh Convention Center in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina. Saturday, March 29th, will also be an observance of SPN™ created, ’Support A Woman-Owned Business Day’. We’ve set out to make this the most comprehensive and laser focused convention for women business owners that North Carolina has ever seen.
We will discuss and create solutions regarding topics such as:
- How to improve the sustainability of top women-owned industries across the state of North Carolina
- Strategies, benefits, unknown resources and tools to become a certified woman business owner, as well as access to funding
- How to effectively position a start-up in a saturated market
- How to overcome the fear of failure, do more of what you love and less of what you don’t
- The true economic impact and opportunity North Carolina has in the full investment in women-owned businesses and what our economy would look like if we failed
- How to ensure women owned enterprises are part of the ongoing conversation
- And much more!
We are busy behind the scenes making this event the most comprehensive in education and largest gathering of women business owners the state of North Carolina has ever seen.
Want to get involved?
Don’t Miss Out…
…on the FIRST EVER “State of Her Business” Symposium™.
The only way to know where you’re going is to understand where you are.
This special event includes the declaration of our North Carolina State of Her Business Address, delivered by S. Briles Johnson, director of the North Carolina Women’s Business Center. Also, to be presented during our closing ceremony, will be the 2014 designation of North Carolina Business Woman of the Year. With “Breathing Room” and awesome breakout sessions, like “Confessions of a Solo Entrepreneur” and “Girl Gone Global”, this event is not to be missed.
We are extremely excited about the “next leveling” of women’s businesses in North Carolina.
We appreciate our partners. Interested in becoming one? Click here.